Spend the summer in the beautiful Rocky Mountains! Room & Board Included!
15 miles from Winter Park Resort (daily staff shuttle in winter) & 15 from Rocky Mnt Ntl Park
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $220.00 / week
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 21, 2018)
Previous Ropes Course facilitation experience required. You'll need to be comfortable working at height, lifting at least 50 pounds, being on your feet all day and working a physically demanding job.
- Have Challenge Course Facilitator level 1Certification (we will offer this training)
- Must have First Aid and CPR/AED.
- One to two years of general program and facilitation experience are required.
- A high degree of human relations skills in working with staff, volunteers, parents, youth, co-workers, students, teachers, administrators and guests is required.
- Assist in Program Development and advancement.
- Assist is maintaining safety procedures in Adventure Activities programs.
- Possess a valid, USA state issued driver's license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position paying $220/week with additional employee benefits including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Human Resources Office
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)