Spend your summer working & living next to Rocky Mountain National Park! Male counselors needed!
Surrounded on three sides by Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $240.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 18, 2020)
**Male counselors needed**
Position Summary: This position is responsible for creating high quality programs for small groups of children between the ages of 5 and 14. They are also expected to keep the children safe in an outdoor environment and make sound decisions with the help of a co-counselor. They should be role-models for the children exemplifying the 5 Core Values of YMCA of the Rockies; Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith. This is a great job for someone who loves working with kids and who wants to live in a serene mountain town setting.
Dates Needed: May 18 - August 14, 2020
Essential Functions / Requirements:
- Experience working with children required
- Ability to plan, lead, organize, and implement program activities
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
Compensation: This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $240/week, with employee perks including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- 20% discount at our General Store, Rustic Café, and Jackson Stable horseback rides
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!