Single room, board, work completion bonus, travel subsidy, and tons of employee perks!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $240.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Feb 03, 2020)
Those in Food Service will be eligible for; Spring Travel Incentive (up to $300), Work Completion Bonus ($100.00 per month - September-May), and Single Room Housing.
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for providing guests with a positive dining experience. Employees rotate daily through a variety of specific duties like assisting with meal preparation, operating commercial foodservice equipment, keeping service lines clean, cleaning dining tables, washing dishes, and more. This position comes with room (dormitory-style housing) & board (3 meals a day, 7 days a week), pay, and tons of employee perks! The ideal candidate can stay with us until late May 2020!
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!