Single room, board, work completion bonus, travel subsidy, and tons of employee perks!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $240.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Feb 03, 2020)
Those in Housekeeping will be eligible for; Spring Travel Incentive (up to $300), Work Completion Bonus ($100.00 per month - September-May), and Single Room Housing.
Position Summary: The Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant is responsible for having assigned cabins and lodge rooms cleaned by check-in time and to meet the expectations of the supervisors and guests, as well as sorting, folding, and stacking laundry and loading and emptying washers & dryers. This position comes with room & board, pay, and tons of employee perks like free access to all of our facilities and free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor and recreational activities. The ideal candidate will be available to stay with us until late May 2020!
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!