Learn, grow, and elevate yourself in the Rocky Mountains! Program dates: January 13 - May 8, 2020.
Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Jan 13, 2020)
ELEVATE - GAP semester
Estes PARK, COLORADO
Program Dates: January 13 - May 8, 2020
Our ELEVATE program will provide young people (ages 18-22) with a variety of experiences designed to build confidence and to provide life skills training. The three components of this program are employment experiences in the hospitality industry (rotating through departments in our resort), outdoor adventures, and meaningful community service.
Participants will complete the program better prepared to face upcoming challenges such as starting/finishing college, applying for/engaging in employment opportunities and living independently. They will live and learn as part of an intentional community within our YMCA center.
Throughout the semester, participants are guaranteed to gain life experiences and grow personally, travel, experience other cultures, gain work experience, and explore study and career options.
- Resume building
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) training
- CPR training
- Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Living and working alongside staff in our International Department; we employ over 150 employees from over 25 different countries
- Volunteer opportunities
- Snowshoeing and Nordic skiing
- Wildlife viewing each and every day
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!