Spend your spring in the Rocky Mountains! Covered travel, bonuses, single room, and more perks!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Jan 06, 2020)
YMCA of the Rockies will pay your travel expenses (up to $200), you will receive a single room, and you will receive $100.00 per month completion bonus! Incentive applies between January – May 2020 and only to those in Food Service or Housekeeping. *Some restrictions apply.
- Are you a positive and professional person?
- Are you passionate about a clean and tidy work environment?
- Do you look for new and exciting challenges in your daily work routine?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life?
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service.
The YMCA of the Rockies operates two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Housekeeping requirements?
- Maintain positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Must have the ability to be motivated, energetic, and effective while working with others on 2-12 person teams.
- Ability to be flexible and work variable shifts that include weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must be able to spend a large portion of the day walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 40 pounds (laundry bags / supplies / chairs / tables), and completing manual labor.
- Ability to exemplify qualities of patience, kindness, integrity, accountability, teamwork and professionalism.
What we offer our Housekeeping Staff:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free Wi-Fi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- And much, much more!
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!