Do you have a passion for teaching kids the importance of nature? Join us in the Rocky Mountains!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $240.00 / week
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Jan 06, 2020)
DATES NEEDED: JANUARY 6 - MAY 22, 2020.
Are you passionate about teaching the importance of nature to young minds?
Are you intrinsically & extrinsically motivated?
Do you enjoy working in a beautiful environment with mission-driven people?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may be the place to grow your career and personal life.
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for passionate individuals to join our Housekeeping team to delight our customers and provide outstanding levels of customer service. We operate two year-round family resorts and conference centers on each side of Rocky Mountain National Park: Estes Park Center located in Estes Park, CO; Snow Mountain Ranch located in Winter Park, CO
Are you able to meet the following Preschool Classroom Aide requirements?
- Have experience working with children ages 3-6 years old
- Be intrinsically and extrinsically motivated
- Have the ability to work effectively with other team members and possess communication skills to resolve difficulties
- Be fluent in speaking and writing English
- Possess current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Pass a health physical before employment
Do you possess the ability to demonstrate the following?
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position
What we offer our Preschool Classroom Aides:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- And much, much more…
The YMCA of the Rockies has a zero-tolerance policy for drug and alcohol on property during your employment.
How to Apply
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR CAREER PATH WITH YMCA OF THE ROCKIES - SNOW MOUNTAIN RANCH TODAY!