Join us between September - December and reap the benefits! Covered travel, single room, and more!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Sep 01, 2019)
YMCA of the Rockies will pay your travel expenses, you will receive $100.00 per month completion bonus (September 2019-December 2019), all staff working in Housekeeping or Food Service will receive single rooms from October 1st, 2019 - May 14th, 2020.
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for providing guests with a positive dining experience. Employees rotate daily through a variety of specific duties as described below.
Compensation: This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $230/week, with employee perks including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- 20% Discount at our General Store, Rustic café, and Jackson Stable horseback rides
- Discounts at local merchants
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
CHANGING LIVES STARTS WITH YOU
Be a part of something bigger. Join our team at www.workintherockies.org
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!