Join our conference team at the largest camp/conference center in the world! Room & Board Provided.
Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 19, 2019)
Position Summary: The Conference Setup and Services Team Member provides impeccable guest service to conference groups through precise room/event set-ups, professional and friendly communication, prompt follow-through on requests, maintaining a high level of service throughout guests' stay, and meeting the standards of meeting room cleanliness and set-up detail defined by Dept. Manager.
Compensation: This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $230/week, with employee perks including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
CHANGING LIVES STARTS WITH YOU
Be a part of something bigger. Join our team at www.workintherockies.org
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!