Learn the tools to support a healthy personal and professional life with other strong young women!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $230.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Aug 26, 2019)
Fall Dates: August 26, 2019 - December 13, 2019
Program Highlight: Our THRIVE program will provide young women (ages 18-22) with a variety of experiences designed to develop and support a positive self-image, foster a space of community, support and encouragement, and increase confidence and strength found in a diverse group of women. Additionally, THRIVE will provide employment experiences in the hospitality industry (rotating through the housekeeping and food service departments in our resort).
- Seasonal employment (40 hours/week) while rotating through guest service focused departments (food service and housekeeping).
- Work is hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $230/week, including:
- Room (housing includes internet access/electric/heat/water--no bills!--in a dormitory building)
- Board (3 buffet style meals 7 days per week)
- YMCA of the Rockies family membership access while you're employed (please note that our facilities include a pool, gymnasium (no weight equip.), climbing wall, fitness classes, trails, roller rink, and a Craft and Design Center
- Other employee perks including free skiing/snowboarding/mountain biking/golf (dependent on season and resort) at Winter Park Resort and other resorts
- Opportunities to explore Northern Colorado
- Recreational opportunities (both scheduled and informal) to explore Rocky Mountain National Park and our stunning locale
- A week-long retreat to allow for deeper reflection and relationship building with other participants
- Opportunities to attend training sessions on topics of interest
- Opportunities to continue working at the Estes Park Center for up to 4 additional months as seasonal, or pursue a full-time opening with us