Are you a hard worker willing to report the Staff Coordinator and maintain everything ok? Apply!
Really close to Winter Park ski resort... it's a gorgeous place!
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
- $6.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Jan 08, 2019)
The Resident Assistant reports to the Housing Coordinator in the maintaining of a safe, clean and comfortable housing facilities for all staff housed on-grounds.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Speak and write English fluently
- Work varied hours and handle frequent interruptions as dictated by supervisor or staff needs
- Work responsibly without direct supervision and have strong organizational skills
- Possess an unwavering ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning Human Resources matters
- Ability to handle unpleasant situations with professionalism and tact
- Maintain professional and unbiased relationships with all staff members
- Ability to carry up to 40 lbs. up and down stairs, walk or run over uneven terrain, climb stairs frequently and walk around staff housing regularly.
- Possess a valid, USA state issued driver's license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles
- Prepare for incoming and departing staff
- Clearly communicate and follow all Snow Mountain Ranch housing policies
- Enforce staff policies to maintain order with all age groups of staff
- Keep supply closets stocked and organized.
- Help maintain general cleaning schedule for residents and make sure housing facilities are in working order
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds up 3 flights of stairs and comfortably move throughout all housing facilities.
- Other duties as assigned. During busy seasons, employees may have to work in House Keeping or Food Service to maintain efficient operations throughout the property
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
NOTE: Based on business needs, you may be required to work in other Departments and/or our other Center.