Live the Colorado Dream in the Beautiful Rocky Mountains!
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park Center, Colorado
- $220.00 / week
- No experience required
Responsible for providing guests with a positive dining experience. Employees rotate daily through a variety of specific duties as described below.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude towards guests and staff
- Maintain sanitary work and dining areas, which exceed state health standards
- Operate commercial food service equipment (i.e. dishwasher, slicer, and mixer)
- Assist with meal preparation
- Able to stand for eight hours on concrete floors
- Lift 35 lbs. up to 36" off the ground
- Demonstrate the ability to fluently read, write and speak English
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members and staff
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- Check and sell meal guest tickets at the "check stand"
- Operate cash register and balance cash box
- Keep service lines clean and fully stocked with food and supplies (plates, cups, etc.)
- Clean dining tables
- Wash dishes
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Clean bathrooms
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a diverse environment.
- Promote a cooperative, positive and problem-solving atmosphere at all times.
- All other duties as assigned
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
This is a seasonal, hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position, paying $220/week, with employee perks including:
- Room (shared room in our staff dormitory with free wifi and no bills!)
- Board (3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Resident Office
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- 20% Discount at our General Store, Rustic café, and Jackson Stable horseback rides
- Discounts at local merchants
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to apply online!