Help seasonal staff and volunteers transition to life in the mountains! Help wanted ASAP.
Located next to Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park Resort!
- Granby, Colorado
- $13.31 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Position Summary: The Staff Experience Team Member is responsible for serving our staff and volunteers by developing relationships with them, enhancing their experience and helping staff wholeheartedly engage in the mission of the YMCA of the Rockies. The Staff Experience and Engagement Facilitator provides support to staff so they know they are cared for and connects staff to opportunities to build a healthy spirit, mind and body.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Work varied hours and handle frequent interruptions as dictated by supervisor or staff needs.
- Possess an unwavering ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning Human Resources matters.
- Familiarize new staff members with housing and YMCA of the Rockies facilities. Facilitate staff introductions to help new employees feel welcome and comfortable.
- Use your creativity to plan and implement activities to enhance the staff experience.
- Drive Human Resources vehicles as needed for staff activities, staff doctor appointments, etc. Clean and gas vehicles after activities, maintain fluid levels and coordinate other routine maintenance as needed. Be prepared to drive in the mountains and various weather conditions.
- Maintain professional and unbiased relationships with all staff members.
- Enforce staff policies to maintain order with all age groups of staff and be a role model for others to follow.
- Maintain communication with staff through meetings, announcements, notices, and newsletter articles.
- Maintain staff housing that is clean, safe, and pleasant & adds to a positive experience for staff. Responsible for cleaning hallways, central bathrooms and lobbies of staff housing. Help prepare rooms for arriving staff and inspect rooms after staff depart
- Handle discipline of staff as needed with advisement of the Resident Coordinator or, in their absence, the Human Resource Director.
- Possess computer skills and technology skills that allow you to work efficiently and effectively with the systems and processes used.
- Support the Human Resources Team by meeting the office, hiring and staff support needs.
Employee Perks & Compensation:
This position pays $13.31/hour with access to opt-in to the Rocky Mountain Living Package, which includes:
- Room (dormitory-style housing)
- Board (3 meals/day, 7 days/week)
- Free Grand Passes for skiing at Winter Park Resort and Ski Granby Ranch
- Free golf passes to check-out at nearby courses
- YMCA membership
- Opportunity for growth into full-time employment
- Living and working with people from all around the world!
- Cultural exchange events; dinners, performances, etc.
- Proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake (Colorado's largest natural body of water), and Winter Park Resort
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!