Private housing, full benefits, retirement fund, and mountain town living!
Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park in the beautiful mountain town of Estes Park.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $18.75 - $22.28 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Sep 26, 2022)
Private housing, incredible benefits, and a great department.
Position Summary: This position supports the work of the YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park Center which operates a mission-based family and group conference and retreat center serving more than 150,000 guests annually. The Buildings Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all aspects of the Estes Park Center facilities. The majority of the work will be repair or maintenance type as requested by guests and staff. The office views of the buildings & grounds team is surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park, making this one of the most beautiful worksites in the country! This is a great job if you like to be surrounded by nature, have experience in maintenance, and enjoy working for a company that changes lives.
- Knowledge of Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC required.
- Excellent public relations, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Experience with road plowing and sanding preferred.
Compensation Package and Employee Perks:
- Year-round, full-time position paying $18.75-$22.28/hour
- Housing provided by YMCA. Must live on-grounds, housing costs deducted from paycheck.
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Fund
- An additional 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years of employment
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Childcare assistance
- Family membership
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for family and friends
- Free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- Ski passes and golf passes
- Generous PTO/vacation