Help welcome guests to the beautiful 5,000 acre property of Snow Mountain Ranch in Colorado!
Grand County, Colorado is home to Grand Lake, Winter Park Resort, and Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Granby, Colorado
- $12.56 - $13.61 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Start Date: ASAP!
End Date: Until end of summer or opportunity for work agreements up to 8 months.
Position Summary: The Front Desk Staff ensure the satisfaction of all potential and actual guests over the telephone and in-person. Guests come to Snow Mountain Ranch from all over the country and world to experience our activities, scenic views, and incredible environment. As a staff member, you will receive access to our Rocky Mountain Living Package which includes dormitory style living, 3 meals each day, 7 days per week, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, access to all Snow Mountain Ranch facilities (mini-golf, 18-course disc golf, hiking and biking trails right outside your door, tennis, rock climbing, zip lining, golf passes, and so much more. This is a great job for someone in the seasonal industry, a student in the hospitality industry, or someone who is looking to try something new while living in one of the most fun & beautiful places in the world.
Essential Job Functions / Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalence is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to fluently read, write and speak English.
- Possess the ability to respond to problems, concerns and emergencies in a calm, professional manner.
- Possess outstanding telephone skills, including salesmanship.
- Operate a computer, adding machine, base radio system and telephone switchboard.
- Check guests in and out of accommodations using computer based system.
- Work effectively in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions, distractions and deadlines.
- Lift 50 lbs. up to 36" above the ground.
- Able to stand for an 8 hour shift on hard floors.
- Accurately account for income during assigned shifts.
- Appropriately handle emergency situations and ability to problem-solve guest and staff issues.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with rotating shifts.
YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch:
Located on the western slope of the Continental Divide, Snow Mountain Ranch sits on over 5,100 acres of beautiful mountain terrain. Some activities on property include biking and hiking trails, an 18-course disc golf course, mini-golf, tennis courts, a reservoir for canoeing & fishing, sand volleyball, rollerblading, a swimming pool, and a zipline. The serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide our staff and guests with tranquility and give endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Our partnerships with Grand County also provide our staff with free golf passes and ski passes! Join our team today.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!