Seeking a welcoming and inclusive person to help welcome and place staff in our housing facilities!
Located near Rocky Mountain National Park, the lake town of Grnad Lake, and Winter Park Resort!
- Granby, Colorado
- $16.00 - $17.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Start Date: ASAP!
Position Summary: The Staff Experience Team Lead-Housing is responsible for creating and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere within the housing facilities including ensuring the ongoing cleanliness of common spaces as well as oversight of preparing and inspecting rooms for incoming staff and volunteers.
- Work closely with the Staff Experience Team Lead Operations to ensure the staff housing and activities experience is seamless and enjoyable from arrival to departure.
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate up to 4 seasonal staff and volunteers.
- Create and maintain a housing arrival process to include cleanliness of rooms and a feeling of welcome and comfort for all staff and volunteers.
- Oversee the check-out process for staff and volunteers ensuring rooms are left in good condition. Assess, and report any damages.
- Assist with repair and replacement of small general maintenance needs, including but not limited to light bulbs, toilets seats, and touch-up paint.
- Work directly with Buildings & Grounds for any major repairs.
- Involvement in the oversight and creation of budget including purchasing and reconciliation.
- Work remotely out of staff housing locations to provide personal assistance and the opportunity for relationship building.
- Ensure timely response to staff and volunteer needs.
- Assign and track housing in software before arrival.
- Oversee roommate requests, room move requests, and other housing-related needs with a focus on delivering the desired result to staff and volunteers whenever feasibly possible.
- Work in Human Resources software to maintain accurate information.
- Deliver housing reports as needed.
- Work varied hours, including weekends and rotating on-call to respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Create and maintain professional and unbiased relationships with staff and volunteers offering support and guidance at all times.
Employee Perks & Compensation:
This is a full-time, year-round position that pays $16.00 - $17.00/hour and offers full benefits including:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Plan (an additional 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years employment)
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for family & friends
- Ski passes and golf passes
- Free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- To view all benefits and perks, visit our Career Site and click the View Work Perks tab!
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!