Do you love working outdoors? Help build and restore trails this summer in Colorado!
Located between Grand Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Winter Park Resort.
- Granby, Colorado
- $13.86 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 30, 2022)
Get outside this summer while helping restore trails in Colorado!
Apply with your available dates.
Position Summary: Participate as an integral member of the trail construction and maintenance crew. Snow Mountain Ranch is located on over 5,100 acres of beautiful mountain terrain where activities include hiking and biking trails. Help with the upkeep and maintenance of these trails by working on the Trail Maintenance Crew at Snow Mountain Ranch! Must love being outdoors.
- Participate daily in a physical 8-10 hour trail work day.
- In addition to working on trails, crew members may be required to work in the Kiva as a rec attendant, tubing hill or other areas in programs as needed.
- Work as a team member and strive for a safe work environment.
- Promote a cooperative positive and problem-solving atmosphere at all times.
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members and staff.
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies and programs.
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Employee Perks Package:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of 13.61/hour (based on 40 hours/week).
This position offers an all-inclusive living experience.
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with Wi-Fi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Direct access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include:
- An indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop.
- Our facilities allow you to enjoy activities without having to break the bank!
- Full access to our Resident Life Office to make sure you have the best work and life experience at YMCA of the Rockies.
- Pay rate includes work completion bonus & appreciation fund.
This living cost is $200/week and will be deducted from your paycheck; no need to worry about writing checks on time each month.
Living on the property is a great way to meet and connect with your fellow coworkers and make friends. It gives you the opportunity to live next to and explore Rocky Mountain National Park.
The average rental including utilities & groceries in our area is $1600/month.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!