Looking for friendly and outgoing people to join our Human Resources team this summer!
Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $13.61 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 30, 2022)
Position Summary: The Staff Experience Housing Facilitator will work as part of a team to provide and enhance the seasonal staff and volunteer experience by ensuring a welcoming and enjoyable housing experience from arrival to departure. This includes creating relationships with staff and volunteers while providing welcoming, clean, and safe housing and focusing on delivering the desired result whenever feasibly possible. Staff housing facilitators will have a private room and will work based out of staff housing providing presence, and the opportunity for relationship building at all times.
- A positive, responsive, and supportive staff-centric attitude
- Bilingual preferred
- Housing facilitators will have a private room with a bathroom.
- Possess computer skills and technical skills that allow you to work efficiently and effectively with the systems and processes used.
- Work responsibly without direct supervision and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Support the Estes Park Center by assisting in other departments when needed based on business needs.
Employee Perks Package:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of 13.61/hour (based on 40 hours/week).
This position offers an all-inclusive living experience.
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with Wi-Fi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
Direct access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include:
- An indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop.
- Our facilities allow you to enjoy activities without having to break the bank!
- Full access to our Resident Life Office to make sure you have the best work and life experience at YMCA of the Rockies.
- Pay rate includes work completion bonus & appreciation fund.
This living cost is $200/week and will be deducted from your paycheck; no need to worry about writing checks on time each month.
Living on the property is a great way to meet and connect with your fellow coworkers and make friends. It gives you the opportunity to live next to and explore Rocky Mountain National Park.
The average rental including utilities & groceries in our area is $1600/month.
We have a Staff Experience Team here just for YOU and to help make the most out of your time at YMCA of the Rockies!
Your Staff Experience Team offers individual support to you as well as
- On sight activities of interest that you help determine
- Weekly Ski trips
- Hikemaster lead hikes (At Estes Park Center)
- Trips into town
- Trips out of town
- Events - concerts, dinner theaters, seasonal activities, overnight trips
As a staff member of YMCA of the Rockies you will have access to all of our facilities, free gear rentals, free or discounted tickets to local attractions, discounts at local merchants, and the ability to sign up for free passes for skiing.
Our Diversity, Inclusion and Global Innovation Statement:
The YMCA of the Rockies will reach out to and welcome all people and organizations of good will and ensure that the rich gifts of diversity are reflected and respected at all levels.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!