Perfect position for an outdoor enthusiast with a non-profit heart who's excited for adventure!
Located on over 5,100+ acres of adventure between Winter Park Resort and Grand Lake, Colorado.
- Granby, Colorado
- $12.32 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Start Date: ASAP! Apply with your available dates.
End Date: 4-6 month work agreements.
Position Summary: The Front Desk at Snow Mountain Ranch ensures the satisfaction of all potential and actual guests over the telephone and in-person, as well as accounts for all income accrued during assigned shift.
The Staff Experience:
When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee, you will meet people representing all dimensions of diversity, and will live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
Our Diversity, Inclusion and Global Innovation Statement:
The YMCA of the Rockies will reach out to and welcome all people and organizations of good will and ensure that the rich gifts of diversity are reflected and respected at all levels.
Employee Perks Package:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.32/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
- Room & Board Options Available
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- This is a great way to meet and connect with your fellow coworkers and make friends.
Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include:
- An indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop.
- Our facilities allow you to enjoy activities without having to break the bank!
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf.
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities.
- Safe space to grow professionally and personally
- Daily wildlife viewing
- Opportunity to live next to and explore Rocky Mountain National Park.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!