Full benefits, housing (private cabin), participation in retirement plan, and YMCA membership!
Located on over 5,000 acres, Snow Mountain Ranch is nestled between a National Park and ski town.
- Granby, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Position Summary: This position supports the work of the YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch, which operates a mission-based family and group conference and retreat center and residential summer camp, serving more than 50,000 for SMR annually. The Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for the upkeep and repair of facilities associated with the operations at Snow Mountain Ranch. Responds to guest and staff needs by performing a variety of tasks related to all aspects of repair and maintenance to existing facilities.
- Experience with drywall installation and repair, interior and exterior painting, general carpentry, general plumbing, heating and electrical repairs.
- Working knowledge of residential type HVAC (forced air, boiler systems)
- Repair locks, windows, tables, chairs, beds, lamps, etc.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as, but not limited to; un-clogging sewers, drains and traps, flush valves, toilets, light pilots on stoves, furnaces and water heaters
- Upload YMCA of the Rockies commitment to being an anti-racist organization and work to ensure our programs, facilities, staff, and guests are welcoming, inclusive, accessible, and equitable for all.
- Promote a cooperate, positive, and flexible atmosphere.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program; promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
Compensation Package: This position pays either $15- $17 or $18 - $20/hour (if experienced in carpentry) and comes with housing (private cabin), full benefits; health, dental, and life insurance, vacation/PTO, participation in the YMCA Retirement Plan (an additional 12% of your salary contributed by the Y), and YMCA family membership.
Date Needed: As soon as possible. Please apply with your available start date.
Staff Safety Plan:
- YMCA of the Rockies staff are following social distancing requirements, wearing face coverings and gloves as mandated, telecommuting whenever possible, practicing appropriate personal hygiene, and passing a daily temperature and symptom assessment to ensure they remain home if sick.
- All public areas of YMCA of the Rockies buildings are deeply sanitized on a regular basis using hospital-grade EPA approved agents and virus eliminating chemicals. High-touch areas are sanitized multiple times per day with CDC-recommended cleaning materials.