Small town, big opportunities. Explore, discover & give back - next to Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park!
Located in the gateway towns of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our property's are 860 - 5,000 acres!
- Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado
- $12.32 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
WORK AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE UP TO 8 MONTHS.
HELP WANTED NOW THROUGH SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, AND/OR WINTER.
APPLY WITH YOUR AVAILABLE DATES.
YMCA of the Rockies is seeking immediate help in our Housekeeping Department. As a member of the Housekeeping team, you will help clean assigned cabins and lodge rooms by check-in time. Our guests are families, groups, first-responders, healthcare heroes, GRACE families (a family that has been affected by childhood critical illness) and they each come with a story. With your help, we are able to help families and friends reconnect while enjoying the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Help us, help families achieve a greater well-being and leave with memories of a lifetime.
YMCA of the Rockies Experience:
When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee, you will meet people representing all dimensions of diversity, and will live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Upload YMCA of the Rockies commitment to being an anti-racist organization and work to ensure our programs, facilities, staff, and guests are welcoming, inclusive, accessible, and equitable for all.
- Promote a cooperate, positive, and flexible atmosphere.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program; promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
What we offer:
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.32/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
- Room & Board Options Available
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- This is a great way to meet and connect with your fellow coworkers and make friends.
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop.
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf.
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities.
- Opportunity to live next to and explore Rocky Mountain National Park.
Staff Safety Plan:
- YMCA of the Rockies staff are following social distancing requirements, wearing face coverings and gloves as mandated, telecommuting whenever possible, practicing appropriate personal hygiene, and having staff remain home if sick.
- All public areas of YMCA of the Rockies buildings are deeply sanitized on a regular basis using hospital-grade EPA approved agents and virus eliminating chemicals. High-touch areas are sanitized multiple times per day with CDC-recommended cleaning materials.