Adventure awaits! Help facilitate our climbing walls, ropes course, & mountain bikes for our guests.
Our property is located on over 5,000 acres and next to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Granby, Colorado
- $12.32 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 24, 2021)
Rocks and Ropes Facilitators are responsible for facilitating adventure programming for members and guests of all ages. This includes indoor and outdoor climbing wall, low ropes course, and mountain bikes. Rocks and Ropes Facilitators also help register guests for activities, hand out rentals, and provide general customer service.
Required Dates: May 24, 2021-August 27, 2021
- Responsible for implementing safe and engaging sessions on indoor and outdoor climbing walls.
- Work with groups and family reunions to create team building experiences on the low ropes course.
- Predict, prevent, identify and respond to safety issues.
- Communicate with all guests in a mature, responsible fashion
- Use computer system to assist guests in signing up for activities, check out equipment, and check participant rosters.
- Participate in daily cleaning of program buildings as assigned.
- Work in other departments or program areas as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be fluent in speaking English
- Must possess current First Aid and CPR certification
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to walk up to two (2) miles on uneven terrain
This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.32/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
- Room & Board Options Available
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
CHANGING LIVES STARTS WTIH YOU.
Join our team today. We could use someone like you. www.workintherockies.org.