Help us celebrate our amazing staff! Great job for those who enjoy helping others and creating fun!
Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park and within an hour of Boulder, Colorado.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $12.57 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Room & Board agreements available.
Perfect position for someone taking classes online, a break from school, or for someone who wants to live in one of the most beautiful places in the country!
Position Summary: The Staff Experience Team Member is responsible for serving our staff and volunteers by developing relationships with them, enhancing their experience, and helping staff wholeheartedly engage in the mission of the YMCA of the Rockies. The Staff Experience and Engagement Facilitator provides support to staff so they know they are cared for and connects staff to opportunities to build a healthy spirit, mind, and body. Must be at least 21 years of age.
YMCA of the Rockies Experience: When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee at YMCA of the Rockies, you will meet all walks of life and live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
Compensation: This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.52/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
- Room & Board Options Available
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with WiFi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Our room & board package is a great opportunity to create a community, get to know your peers, and truly experience YMCA of the Rockies.
- Other employee perks and discounts, including:
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free or discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
Staff Safety Plan:
- YMCA of the Rockies staff are following social distancing requirements, wearing face coverings and gloves as mandated, telecommuting whenever possible, practicing appropriate personal hygiene, and passing a daily temperature and symptom assessment to ensure they remain home if sick.
- All public areas of YMCA of the Rockies buildings are deeply sanitized on a regular basis using hospital-grade EPA approved agents and virus eliminating chemicals. High-touch areas are sanitized multiple times per day with CDC-recommended cleaning materials.
The work you do here matters – Join us and help make the world a better place for you and the ones around you.