Live the mountain dream! Free gear rentals, single room, and all food expenses covered!
Live next to Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, and Winter Park Resort!
- Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Jan 01, 2021)
HIRING FOR START DATE OF JANUARY 2021.
When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee at YMCA of the Rockies, you will meet all walks of life and live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for providing guests with a positive dining experience. Employees rotate daily through a variety of specific duties like assisting with meal preparation, operating commercial foodservice equipment, keeping service lines clean, cleaning dining tables, washing dishes, and more.
Depending on the season, YMCA of the Rockies may require more help at one center than the other. Your skills will be utilized at the center of the most need; Estes Park Center or Snow Mountain Ranch. With your flexibility and passion to serve the YMCA mission, we will be able to serve more people and change more lives through our programs, scenic surroundings, and lodging operations.
- Proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, and Winter Park Resort
- Appreciation Fund for employees who finish their work agreement
- Free and discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- Corporate ski passes
- Discounted nights in our lodges
- YMCA of the Rockies Guest Membership while you're employed
- Access to all YMCA of the Rockies facilities which includes:
- An indoor pool, fitness track, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, hiking and biking trails, roller rink, library, craft & design center, climbing wall, bonfire rings, ping pong and pool tables, baseball field, 18-hole disc golf course, and fishing.
Staff Safety Plan:
- YMCA of the Rockies staff are following social distancing requirements, wearing face coverings and gloves as mandated, telecommuting whenever possible, practicing appropriate personal hygiene, and passing a daily temperature and symptom assessment to ensure they remain home if sick.
- All public areas of YMCA of the Rockies buildings are deeply sanitized on a regular basis using hospital-grade EPA approved agents and virus eliminating chemicals. High-touch areas are sanitized multiple times per day with CDC-recommended cleaning materials.
CHANGING LIVES STARTS WITH YOU.
Join our team today. Visit www.workintherockies.org to view all available jobs.
Interested in joining us down the road? We hire on an ongoing basis and hire for all seasons! Please apply with your available dates.