Live the mountain dream! Free gear rentals for outdoor adventures and more employee perks.
Located between Rocky Mountain National Park, Winter Park Resort, and Grand Lake.
- Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 16, 2020)
We are hiring! Please apply with your available dates.
When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee at YMCA of the Rockies, you will meet all walks of life and live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
Position Summary: The Housekeeper is responsible for having assigned cabins and lodge rooms cleaned by check-in time and to meet the expectations of the supervisors and guests. You will work on a crew of 3-5 people and float between housekeeping duties and laundry attendant duties.
Depending on the season, YMCA of the Rockies may require more help at one center than the other. Your skills will be utilized at the center of the most need; Estes Park Center or Snow Mountain Ranch. With your flexibility and passion to serve the YMCA mission, we will be able to serve more people and change more lives through our programs, scenic surroundings, and lodging operations.
General YMCA of the Rockies Requirements:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith in all functions
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- Proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, and Winter Park Resort
- Free flu shots!
- Appreciation Fund for employees who finish their work agreement
- Free and discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- Corporate ski passes
- Discounted nights in our lodges
- YMCA of the Rockies Guest Membership while you're employed
- Access to all YMCA of the Rockies facilities which includes:
- An indoor pool, fitness track, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, hiking and biking trails, roller rink, library, craft & design center, climbing wall, bonfire rings, ping pong and pool tables, baseball field, 18-hole disc golf course, and fishing.
CHANGING LIVES STARTS WITH YOU.
Join our team today. Visit www.workintherockies.org to view all available jobs.
Interested in joining us down the road? We hire on an ongoing basis and hire for all seasons! Apply with your available dates.