The Mountains Are Calling! Enjoy a great work-life balance next to Rocky Mountain National Park
On the stunning eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 13, 2020)
Come spend fall in the Rockies!
When you work at the YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee at YMCA of the Rockies, you will meet all walks of life and live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
Position Summary: The Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant is responsible for having assigned cabins and lodge rooms cleaned by check-in time and to meet the expectations of the supervisors and guests, as well as sorting, folding, and stacking laundry and loading and emptying washers & dryers. This position comes with room & board, pay, and tons of employee perks like free access to all of our facilities and free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor and recreational activities.
- Appreciation Fund for employees who complete their work agreement
- Discounted nights in our lodges
- Free and discounted gear rentals for outdoor recreation
- Proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park. Estes Park Center is surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park. The Beaver Meadows entrance to the park is less than 3 miles from our property.
- Access to all YMCA of the Rockies facilities which includes: An indoor pool, fitness track, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, hiking and biking trails, roller rink, library, craft & design center, climbing wall, bonfire rings, ping pong and pool tables, baseball field, 18-hole disc golf course, summer concert series, and pond for fishing and ice skating.