Enjoy a summer outdoors teaching the sports you love!
301 acres of land, and 3 miles of beach!
- Worton, Maryland
- $450.00 / week
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Jun 09, 2024)
Are you the type of person who is always trying new things? Do you love to pick up a football on the beach and pass it around with friends? Were you the first person in your group to have a spike ball net? Is your closet filled with mostly athletic wear? Do you love all sports? Or are you passionate about one sport in particular?
If you answered yes to the previous questions, you've come to the right place! Our Athletics Counselors are passionate about being active, love to play like kids and can make any situation fun and exciting. As an Athletics Counselor, you'll be assigned to a number of activities ranging from yoga to rugby, football to tennis, volleyball to pickleball. We're always looking for new sports to offer our campers as well! If you're someone with a lot of experience in one sport, you may be able to focus on that activity for the summer. You'll play fun games with kids and create opportunities for them to improve their skills and try new things.
- Available June 9, 2024 through August 18, 2024
- Prior experience participating in one or more sport is preferred
- A team player
- Loves to work with young people
- Prioritizes spending time outdoors
- Receptive to feedback and willing to learn
- Social and empathetic
- Safety oriented
- Has a great sense of humor
- Models the values of Honesty, Caring, Respect, Responsibility and Inclusion
How to Apply
- Apply on our website
- A director should reach out within 1 week to set up an interview
- Hear back within 1 week after interviewing
- Join our staff Facebook page to meet other staff, and listen out for staff zooms to learn more about this summer!