Hard working, adventurous and love the great outdoors? We have a job for you!
Located in the pristine Tongass National Forest!
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- $1,800.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 07, 2022)
DINNER SERVER/ PREP COOK
- 8-hour shift. This is a 6-day-a-week position.
- This shift requires you to assist the cook in preparing meals for 20 guests and 20 crew members. Guests are served in the dining room. Servers are responsible for setting tables in the dining room and cleaning the dining room and crew room after meals.
- Experience is required for this position.
- Gratuities, room and board, and all meals are in addition to the monthly salary.
How to Apply
Send resume and professional references to email@example.com.
We will confirm when we receive the applicant's info along with setting up a phone interview. We look forward to reviewing your application!