Live and Work at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park with FREE NICE housing & $1000 Bonus
Enjoy the picturesque panorama view of Yellowstone National Park Everyday
- Gardiner, Montana
- $14.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Riverside Cottages has one opening for housekeeper for the 2021 summer season from May to end of October. This seasonal job can possibly turn into a year-round position.
Free and nice employee housing. The employee's apartment was previously a vacation home. Spacious, comfortable, and furnished with laundry, utilities, WiFi, and Direct TV all inclusive. One employee per private room, slight chance when there need to be 2 persons (max) per room.
Hourly wage sarts at $13 per hour, $14 for performing employee.
We have an uplifting company culture. We reqire and reward professionalism and work ethics.
Our hotel is following CDC guideline in daily operation. We use CDC recommended and EPA certified N List disinfectant cleaning products.
- Receive housekeeping training
- Learn housekeeping and laundry procedures
- Use cleaning products, chemicals, and vacuum
- Clean guest rooms
- Inspect Rooms and linens for damage, pre-treating of the stains
- Change linens and make beds
- Clean kitchen if applicable
- Clean toilets, sinks and showers/tubs
- Dust and polish furniture
- Replenish room supplies
- Empty wastebaskets
- Sweep/scrub/mop floors
- Clean and maintain all common areas inside and outside to meet the Guests expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to work independently and follow instructions
- Be able to work in a team to accomplish the work needed daily
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Admin@YellowstoneRiversideCottages.com or call Carolyn at 801-228-7601.