Live and Work at the Home Where the Buffalo Roam!
2.2 million acres of wildlife, geysers, hot springs and mountain scenery. Life-changing!
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- up to $30.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 05, 2023)
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 31 restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. We are looking for Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers. Approximately 2 million meals are served in Yellowstone every summer! Our parent company, Xanterra Travel Collection®, strives to use local and/or organic ingredients whenever possible for both guest and employee meals. 70% of Yellowstone’s food purchases come from sustainable sources. Learn more about the Food & Beverage department.
- As a Food and Beverage Manager/Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you would be responsible for oversight of payroll, food costs, and inventory management as well as establishing and maintaining the overall tone of the operation with strong communication skills, mentorship and follow up with team members.
- As a Dining Room Manager/ Assistant Dining Room Manager, you would be responsible for schedules, overseeing training for their seasonal staff, and providing excellent guest service by helping in the dining room when it is necessary.
- As a Cafeteria Manager/ Assistant Cafeteria Manager, you would be responsible for schedules, overseeing training for their seasonal staff, and providing excellent guest service by helping in the quick service operations when it is necessary.
Life in Yellowstone Includes
- Live in our nation’s first National Park! Free room and board for managers with in-park dormitory-style housing that includes Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, utilities, and all meals.
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meeting people of all ages, from all over the country and world
Off Work Perks
- Free Employee Recreation Program (recreation centers, athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, lodging, and activities in Yellowstone
- Employee discounts at local gateway communities
- Access to maintained campgrounds and backcountry campsites inside and around the park
- Over 1,000 miles of hiking trails inside the park itself
- Fresh air, breathtaking views, and clear night skies
- World-class wildlife viewing of bison, elk, moose, wolves, bears, and more
- Approximately 500 geysers (the largest concentration in the world) and hot springs, including Grand Prismatic, the third-largest in the world
How to Apply
Are you ready to live, work, and explore in Yellowstone!? For more information and to answer any other questions, visit our website or contact us. If you’re ready to apply now, click the link below to fill out an application!