Start Working Now. Back of the House Jobs in Yellowstone 🌲☀️
The World's First National Park
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- $11.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 28, 2020)
What Your Job Will Be
• Cooks & Kitchen Staff: Cook positions are available in our guest dining rooms, cafeterias, and employee dining rooms. Wages start at $12.00/Hour.
Kitchen Staff do a variety of tasks in and around the kitchen such as light food prep, serving food in a cafeteria, performing dishwasher duties, and running a cash register. Wages start at $11.00/Hour.
Living in Yellowstone
• You will live in dorm housing. For the time being, company housing is limited to one resident per room. A low-cost deduction covers your dorm room and all associated utilities (including limited Wi-Fi) and the use of in-house laundry facilities.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided for one low-cost. For the time being, all meals are being served as take-out.
• With 2.2 million acres in your backyard, there are many possibilities for socially distant adventure!
What You Need to Know
• The 2020 season runs through October.
• We provide free transportation from Bozeman to Gardiner, MT on your check-in day. You are responsible for your transportation to Bozeman, MT.
• The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Face coverings are required for all employees; both on the job as well as in community gathering places (dorms, dining rooms, recreation halls, etc.) In addition, we require all visitors in the indoor public areas of our facilities to wear face coverings. Learn More about Our Health & Safety Program