Spend This Fall Working in Yellowstone National Park!
The World's First National Park
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Aug 01, 2018)
Spend fall 2018 working in Yellowstone National Park! Multiple jobs in Yellowstone are available this fall (mid-August through October) and there are lots of reasons why working in the national park during this blissful season is an incredible opportunity.
If living, working, and exploring in Yellowstone during the fall sounds intriguing and exciting to you, please read on or check out our website.
- Living in the world’s first National Park
- Experiencing Yellowstone's transition into fall (fewer people, more animals)
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- Exclusive discounts in and around Yellowstone
- For more info on perks & benefits, click here
Fall Jobs in Yellowstone
We operate 9 lodging facilities, 31 restaurants, and 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone National Park. As students return to school and the number of visitors decreases, the employees who stay through October form a unique community by working and playing hard. Employees bond quickly in this short season where it’s all hands on deck to finish out the season strong.
Candidates applying for fall will be considered for the following positions from mid-August through October (while preference is given to applicants able to work the full fall, we are able to accommodate some shorter dates as well). Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 40 hours). Your assigned role may vary based on your experience level as well as the business needs of Yellowstone National Park Lodges:
- Kitchen crew (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas)
- Room attendant (clean and prepare guest rooms)
- Laundry (wash, dry, fold, count, and sort sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins and more)
- Retail (work in our gift shops greeting guests, answering questions about merchandise, operate a cash register, stock shelves, clean the store and assist in unloading delivery trucks)
- Cooks (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of cooks line and appropriate prep areas)
- Front desk (provide excellent guest service, register guests, assign guest rooms and cabins, make, confirm, assist, and cancel reservations)