Yellowstone Club is hiring Massage Therapists for this coming winter season!
Yellowstone Club is the only private ski and golf resort in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Health & Wellness department is currently seeking candidates for a Massage Therapist for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Massage Therapist is to provide professional body treatments for therapeutic purposes as well as recommends individualized body treatments for Members and guests of Yellowstone Club.
- Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy and an ability to handle difficult situations.
- Uphold and ensure gracious treatment of all guests.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable regarding all Spa services, pricing, and other services provided by the YC Spa.
- Professionally exhibit proper etiquette with guests in compliance with the terminology dictated by the spa management, being particularly sensitive to guest comfort level and draping procedures.
- A current license to perform massage issued by the State of Montana or an Esthetics or Cosmetology License issued by the Montana State Board.
- At least two - four years in a public contact position.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Able to perform basic computer skills and willing to be trained on specific spa, salon & fitness software.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale