Work in beautiful Big Sky, Montana
Yellowstone Club is Paradise in Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Oct 15, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Housekeeping department is currently seeking candidates for a Housekeeping Supervisor for the upcoming Winter season!
The purpose of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to assist the Housekeeping Managers with supervisory tasks related to the Housekeeping department and the employees.
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide training, coaching and counseling to all housekeeping employees
- Follow established policies and practice for the Housekeeping department and Residential Services division
- Clean private homes at a level that meets the highest standards in the Hospitality industry
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency
- Conduct regular inspections of the homes with a critical eye to ensure adherence to our cleanliness and operating standards while maintaining owner preferences
- Assist the Housekeeping Managers with supervising the daily operations of the Housekeeping department
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
- High school diploma, GED, vocational training or job-related courses; 3 months of experience as a housekeeper
- Must have a Valid Driver License
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Apex Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart and Expert Voice
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
- Access to Employee Store in Bozeman
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.