Yellowstone Club is looking for an Food & Beverage Restaurant Manager!
Yellowstone Club is the only ski and golf resort in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for a Food & Beverage Restaurant Manager for the upcoming winter season! Our Winter employment dates are December-April.
The purpose of the Food & Beverage Restaurant Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of the daily operation of the assigned Yellowstone Club restaurant outlet, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees.
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests, and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Minimum of two plus years of work-related skill, knowledge, and experience in Food & Beverage operations, luxury and/or private resort club environment.
- Three-plus years of work-related skill, knowledge, and experience.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant operations: Front of House daily operations, purchasing, sanitation and health code standards and compliance, Company policies and procedures, personnel management, and staff scheduling and training.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
- Access to Employee Store in Bozeman
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.