Yellowstone Club is hiring a Bike Technician for Summer 2023!
Yellowstone club is the only private ski and golf resort in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Retail & Rental department is currently seeking candidates for a Bike Technician or the upcoming summer season! Our Summer employment dates are May-September.
The purpose of the Bike Technician is to assemble and maintain the Yellowstone Club’s fleet of rental bikes, as well as Member and guest bikes.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training, or job-related course work.
- One to two years experience in customer service.
- 2+ years’ of experience with outdoor equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of bike mechanic experience. Knowledge of current bike components and tools.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Apex Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart and Expert Voice
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
- Access to Employee Store in Bozeman
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.