Yellowstone club Spa is now hiring a Fitness Attendant!
Yellowstone Club is the only private ski and golf resort in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Health & Wellness department is currently seeking candidates for a Fitness Attendant role for summer 2023! Our employment dates are May-September.
The purpose of the Fitness Attendant is to assist with knowledge about the equipment, fulfill beverage orders, sign up Members and guests for classes and other work as Health and Wellness Manager assigns.
- Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective Members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seek most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and greater area activities.
- Enter charges for services rendered and creates client profiles using a club and resort management system.
- Answer Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
- Route inquiries to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Keep detailed records of Member preferences and requests.
- Properly open and close Camphouse each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide detailed descriptions of Camphouse Fitness Center facility, machinery, fitness events and lessons to Members and guests.
- Fulfill placed beverage orders.
- Actively promote the facility, lessons, services, sessions and retail.
- Keep facility clean, amenities stocked.
- Assist in all areas of Camphouse as directed by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- One to two years’ experience in customer service
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Valid State Driver’s License
- College degree, preferred
- Previous work experience in a gym or work-out facility is a plus
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.