Work in beautiful Big Sky, Montana
Yellowstone club is paradise in Montana
- year round
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Jun 15, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Slope Maintenance department is currently seeking a candidate for a Snowcat Mechanic.
The purpose of the Snowcat Mechanic is to perform maintenance and repairs all grooming vehicles that will ensure safe and efficient operations before, during, and after the ski season.
- Monitor and assist in maintaining all snow grooming vehicles.
- Maintain shop facility in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, hydrostatic, diesel engine, gearbox, and any other mechanical malfunction.
- Provide support in the evaluation of equipment in need of repair.
- Assist and advise in implementing preventative maintenance plans for machinery.
- Perform diagnostic tests to determine the cause of malfunctions.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Repair electrical systems including starting, lights, wiring, switches, and engine controls.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course.
- Previous mechanic experience in hydraulics and electrical.
- Previous experience as a Snowcat Mechanic preferred.
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, see our website.