Spend your summer in beautiful Montana
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Jun 15, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Lodgekeeping department is currently seeking candidates for a Lodgekeeping Supervisor.
The purpose of the Lodgekeeping Supervisor is to supervise and lead staff in cleaning of community buildings on Yellowstone Club property.
- Assign Lodgekeepers their duties and inspect work for conformance to standards of cleanliness.
- Oversee cleanliness of common areas including stairways, offices, hallways, bathrooms, etc.
- Ensure that trash/garbage removal meets with health, safety and sanitation regulations including receiving dock areas and the grounds surrounding the area. Maintaining the cleanliness of all trash/garbage units.
- Inspect equipment and furnishings and prepares work orders for maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness of community buildings.
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the Lodgekeeping department.
- Assist in the implementation of departmental policies and procedures to assure that the premises, equipment, and facility is clean, orderly, and attractive at all times.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel and other departments within the facility, to assure that lodgekeeping projects can be properly planned and maintained to meet the needs of the facility.
- Assure and participate in maintaining the facilities are in a clean and safe manner for Members, guests, and employees.
- Assure that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained/operable to perform duties/services.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 2+ years working as a Lodgekeeping/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Experience working in a resort or club setting is a plus
- Valid State Driver’s License
The position offered is a Seasonal Full Time position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.