Spend your summer in beautiful Montana
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Jun 15, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Member Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Valet Supervisor.
The purpose of the Valet Supervisor is to ensure and provide safe handling of Members and guest vehicles to including proper parking, securing, and handling of keys.
- Assist in managing Valet including scheduling, coach and counsel, train and disciplinary action where necessary. Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
- Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information.
- Assist the Valet Manager with supervising the daily operations of the Valet division.
- Seek most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Greet arriving and departing Members and guests.
- Park Member and guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Retrieve Member and guest vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Perform drive and park assignments as per department policies and procedures.
- Shuttle Member and guests’ skis, poles, and snowboards from the porte-cochere to the snow.
- Provide cleaning services for the vehicles inside and out and fill them with gas.
- Provide shuttle runs for Members, guests, and employees; Ski storage; Mail Center deliveries/pickups; airport shuttles; etc.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and greater area activities.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and Club culture expectations are met.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with Club need and business demands.
- Prepare staff work schedules to accommodate the expected business demand.
- Supervise and participate with the Valet in the preparation, arrival, check-in, daily service, and departures of the Members, guests, and prospective Members.
- Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
- High School diploma
- Proficient in proper and safe driving of vehicles
- 4+ years of experience in the Hotel Hospitality industry
- 2+ year of supervisory experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
- Previous experience in proper driving of manual transmission vehicles is a plus
- Current holder of CDL is a plus
The position offered is seasonal, full-time position located in Big Sky, MT.