Spend your summer in beautiful Montana
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Jun 15, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Outdoor Pursuits (OP) department is currently seeking candidates for a Reservations Coordinator.
The Reservations Coordinator assists, provides information, and books Outdoor Pursuits activity inquiries from Members and guests through all forms of communication.
- Field activity questions through phone calls, emails, texts, and drop-ins
- Process reservations by phone, email, text, and drop-in
- Receive, relay, and confirm all Outdoor Pursuits and off-property activity reservations
- Work closely with Outdoor Pursuits Managers/Supervisors and other departments on providing effective communication, planning, and organization to ensure all activity needs are met
- Promote Outdoor Pursuits activities to Members and guests
- Maintain knowledge of services and activities. Know the status, rates, and benefits of all services
- Communicate reservations to necessary departments
- Perform opening and closing duties as necessary
- Be the initial point of contact of all Outdoor Pursuits inquiries and activities reservations
- Manage daily reservation system from inquiry to confirmation, including alterations to itineraries
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training
- 2 years’ experience of customer service
- Strong communication and correspondence skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and cooperatively, and take initiative
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com