Work in beautiful Big Sky, Montana
Yellowstone Club is Paradise in Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Slope Maintenance department is currently seeking candidates as Groomers.
The purpose of the Groomer is to operate the Snowcats and grooming equipment to ensure Yellowstone Club has its legendary groomer terrain open to Members and guests throughout the winter season.
- Document and report mechanical/safety issues, and complete maintenance logs, and checklists.
- Complete pre- and post-shift vehicle inspections.
- Prepare and maintain the snow surfaces for all levels of skiers/snowboarders.
- Fulfill the snow-dozing needs of other departments.
- Follow the 2-way radio communication procedures when working alone and have knowledge of all the emergency contact details required.
- Operate the grooming machinery in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Must be aware of the underlying pipework and other obstacles to avoid damage.
- Responsible for reporting and communicating all issues to management relating to snow maintenance, and snow grooming machinery.
- Have knowledge of snow production processes and infrastructure.
- Maintain good working relationships and communicate work instructions with co-workers.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training, or job-related coursework required.
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment.
- Ability to sit for 8-10 hours at a time.
- Previous experience operating snow grooming equipment or heavy equipment preferred.
- Mechanical or equipment operation background and experience with diesel engine/hydraulic machines, preferred.
- Experience working at a resort or club setting is beneficial.
- Some skiing/snowboarding ability is beneficial.
The position offered is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Apex or Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for all Seasonal Employees.
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl.
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match.
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart and Expert Voice.
- End of season Employee Appreciation Day and retail sale.
- Access to Employee Retail Store in Bozeman.
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.