The Yellowstone Club is looking for Culinary/Pastry Externs for Summer 2023!
The Yellowstone Club is the only ski and golf resort in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Jun 01, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club is currently seeking externs for our Culinary and Pastry Teams.
Culinary/Pastry Intern: You are the next generation of the YC culinary team. Your exposure to all 18 kitchens at YC will help you to better define the direction of you that you want to take on your culinary journey. Your willingness to learn new cooking techniques and work with new ingredients is just as important as working side by side with the YC culinary team and broadening your culinary network.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Externs are expected to work 40 + overtime allowed during busy weeks; students should apply on-line; qualities we look for in a candidate are: Helpful, positive attitude, respectful to all staff; clean, presentable.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Gallatin Gateway
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale