The Yellowstone Club is looking for a Cake Decorator for Summer 2023!
The Yellowstone Club is the only ski and golf resort in the world!
- year round
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Jun 01, 2023)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Culinary department is currently seeking candidates for a Cake Decorator for the upcoming summer season! Our Summer employment dates are May-September. This position is a FTYR position.
The purpose of the Cake Decorator is to aid in providing the various outlets and events at Yellowstone Club by executing and decorating any type of cake, using modern looks and techniques.
- Productions of cakes for any other outlets daily
- To monitor inventory items used in the making of cakes including, basic items to more special needs like, Sprinkles, Fondant, Colors etc.
- Inventory items will be ordered by the Pastry Chef but will be communicated through the persons making cakes.
- Responsible for following all F&B standard operating procedures,
- Washing dishes and all cooking materials by machine or hand,
- Maintaining kitchen work areas and equipment in clean condition,
- Sweeping and scrubbing floors,
- Loading/unloading trucks that deliver or pickup food and supplies,
- Receiving and stocking supplies, storing perishables, and rotating stock,
- Assisting with basic food preparation and serving as needed,
- Preparing place settings and setting banquet tables.
- Able to do custom cake including molding and sculpting of any design needed by the guests, producing up to 3 cakes per day when needed.
- Be well versed in dietary needs of cakes, icings and fillings when needed.
- Basic kitchen safety knowledge
- Heavy lifting required, up to 25 lbs.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (these are our busiest times)
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Apex Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart and Expert Voice
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
- Access to Employee Store in Bozeman
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.