Yellowstone Club is hiring Front of House Supervisors!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage departments is currently seeking F&B Supervisors under the Food & Beverage (F&B) department. Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
- Provide training, coaching and counseling to all F&B employees under their assigned outlet
- Follow established policies and practice for the F&B department
- Provide a level of service that meets the highest standards in the Hospitality industry
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency
- Assist the F&B Outlet Manager with supervising the daily operations of the outlet
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 3 years plus of Food & Beverage experience; hospitality setting desired, but not required
- 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Meet company driving policy
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time. All positions are located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.