Yellowstone Club is hiring employee transportation drivers!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Transportation department is currently seeking candidates for Employee Transportation Drivers.
- Transport employees safely to/from lodges, employee housing, Big Sky, and Belgrade, all of which are within the normal commuting distance of the Yellowstone Club
- Transportation Drivers operate light and heavy passenger vans and buses for transport
- Drive and operate gasoline or diesel-powered multi-passenger vehicles to transport employees between Yellowstone Club, Big Sky Town Center, Belgrade, and off-site housing locations
- Safely transport all passengers
- Comply with Club traffic, public traffic, and highway safety rules and regulations in operating vehicles
- Follow written and verbal geographical directions
- Keep vehicle interiors/exteriors clean for passengers
- Prepare and submit reports that include number of passenger trips, ridership, hours worked, mileage, and fuel consumption
- Work closely with Fleet Mechanics to keep vehicles running or repairs completed in a timely manner
- Check condition of the vehicle tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure everything is in working order
- GED or equiv; must be 20 years of age or older
- Min 3 to 6 months experience in transportation driving in a luxury club or private resort setting
- Proficient in proper and safe driving of vehicles
- Must carry current and valid U.S. or International Driver License
- Driving record that meets Yellowstone Club insurance requirements
- Able to operate gasoline and diesel-powered multi-passenger vehicles
- Able to sit for extended periods of time and use vision, hearing, and hands/arms to drive multi-passenger vehicles
- Occasionally required to stand, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds; successful completion of snow driving training provided by Yellowstone Club.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, paid for by the employer, which is carried out equally among U.S. workers and H-2B workers
- This position is subject to Yellowstone Club Alcohol and Drug Policy and employees are subject to reasonable suspicion testing and post-accident testing
The position offered is a seasonal, full-time position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each day. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.