Yellowstone Club is hiring Front Desk Coordinators!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Residential Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Front Desk Attendant for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Front Desk Attendant is to provide a warm, professional, and hospitable welcome and check-in experience for rental guests and Members upon their arrival to Yellowstone Club. The Front Desk Attendant will also serve as a source of information for all Members and guests in the Lodge and Village Core and provide guest service support to Members and guests staying in rental homes throughout the Club.
- Greet rental Members and guests as they arrive to the Village Core Reception.
- Provide welcome beverages and snacks for each rental arrival.
- Complete an efficient check-in, confirming all important reservation details, providing keys (when necessary), directions, and any other information requested by the Member or guest.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Member and guest services in the Village Core, coordinating with other departments as needed to ensure any requests or issues are promptly resolved.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work.
- One to two years' of hospitality experience at a hotel, private club, or other hospitality venue.
- Strong communication and correspondence skills with the ability to maintain sound working relationships and communications with Members, management, and staff.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.