Yellowstone Club is hiring Concierge!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Member Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Concierge for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Concierge is to be the most extraordinary “first impression” Members and guests receive when they arrive at the Club assisting with various tasks related to their visit and providing information about the Club.
- Initiates interaction with Members, guests, and prospective Members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seeks most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and greater area activities.
- Facilitates dining, transportation and activity reservations both on and off property.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience Working at Large Club, Resort or Private Club.
The position offered is a Full Time Year Round position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.