Yellowstone Club is hiring Cook III!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 15, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Culinary department is currently seeking candidates for a Cook III for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the a Cook III is to prepare food items for food outlets according to designed menus, recipes and sample photographs.
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place to ensure everything will be ready for service.
- Prepare food items for Members and guests using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner.
- Cook all food according to recipes, quality standards, presentations standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Demonstrates safe and proper use of equipment at all times. Perform duties in a safe manner.
- Reduce waste in the kitchen to a minimum.
- Consult with the Sous Chef on a daily basis on the Restaurant outlet service.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Cook/Line Cook in a resort or club setting; Formal Culinary Training.
- Stock and rotate food; alert the Sous Chef in regard to low inventory items.
- Work on the line, salad station, and prep station or any other stations as needed.
- Control the pace of the food orders and set the tone for the ticket flowing process.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, oven steam table, and flat top grill.
- Advise in the preparation of ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Label, date, store and rotate all products while maintaining assigned stock levels. Control food items requested, ensuring stock is maintained without over production.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.