Yellowstone Club is hiring a Facilities Engineer!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Fleet & Facilities department is currently seeking candidates for a Facilities Engineer Level 1.
The purpose of the Facilities Engineer, Level I is to provide engineering services in the support of acquisition, operation, and lifecycle maintenance of Yellowstone Club’s facilities.
- Keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance.
- Contribute to the minor and major facility improvements, renovations, up-keep of new and old facilities.
- Manage repair and maintenance project and building improvements by effectively coordinating and planning all tasks in advance of beginning any project; utilize all possible resources; Coordinate efforts with engineering and other affected departments.
- Monitor and perform tests on Fire Alarm/Life Safety systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems; Provide working knowledge of fire sprinkler and emergency power systems.
- Observe energy and utility usage of buildings on property.
- Maintain all tools and equipment utilized.
- Aware of all existing departmental Job Safety Analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others.
- Log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work required;
- 2 years technical training
- Knowledge and experience working with electrical, plumbing, elevators, irrigation systems, general building maintenance and repair skills for a facility and its equipment.
- 2-4 college degree in similar field preferred
- Experience working at a resort or club setting
The position offered is a full-time, year round position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.